Monday, January 27, 2020

WEEKLY REFLECTION 7

After long ten days of Christmas holidays, the school reopened on Monday ( 30/12/19). Our seventh week of  internship started on Monday. On Tuesday, school had Christmas and New year celebrations together. All the teachers and students celebrated together with a lot of happiness and joy. All the students had cake cutting in their respective classes along with their teachers. All of us accompanied them.
On Wednesday, another beautiful year of hope, joy and peace started - NEW YEAR 2020.
On Wednesday, Seenu teacher came to our school for observation - Yoga and Health education. 
This week I completed 3 lesson plans. In total I completed 24 lesson plans. This week I had classes in 8D (chemistry )& 9A ( chemistry). Saturday was a working day due to many number of holidays upcoming in the month of January. 
Thus on Saturday, our seventh week of internship completed successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment