Friday, December 6, 2019

WEEKLY REFLECTION 4

Our fourth week of internship started from 02/12/19  to 06/12/19 .During this time period i completed 2 lessons . On monday our generl teacher ( vanaja teacher ) came to our school for observation .I prefered 9th A chemistry class to teach the lesson salt .Through this lesson i taught them how to assign chemical formula for salts formed when acid react with alkali .After the observation teacher gave me some suggestions to improve.Most of the comments was positive . I was happy to hear that . On Thusrday  our optional teacher ( shymijaa teacher ) came for observation  . At fifth period I arranged the class in 9 th A for observation ..I taught them the lesson breath of life - oxygen .Through video observation and experiment they understood the concept preparation of oxygen and its chemical reaction with non metals . In this  week it was completely rivision based classes also conducted unit test for 9th and 8th standard . Thus our fourth week of internship has completed successfully .

No comments:

Post a Comment