As a part of our BEd curriculum second phase of internship has started on 11.12.2019 at GGHS pattom.I got 3 classes for teach physics as well as chemistry .In a week I have 8 classes .I was happy to get my old students in this second phase of teaching practice . I could complete 6 lessons during these period by using different learning aids .Also I got a chance to visit ottupura to serve food for each students.Thus
Five days of teaching practice has completed successfully .
Highlight of the week 💥
Day 4 .(14.11.2019)
Today was children's day special .Some programmes and rali also conducted at museum. Only 2 trainees went to participate in this rali
Day 5 (15.11.2019)
Today's special was general assembly which has conducted for distributing over all trophy to the winners who participated in kalotsavam and sastramela.
On account of vettucaud festival classes dismissed at 1.30 pm .🤗🤗
No comments:
Post a Comment